Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last class at my non-profit

As mentioned in my first post, I have been an ESL teacher at BEAM in Boston for the past 2.5 years. Since last year I've also served as a board member. As I'm preparing for my departure from Boston in March, another BEAM teacher (who is also going to b-school this fall) and I held a little farewell class this Sunday. I always love when students bring foods from their countries. Yummy!

Anyways, the reason I'm posting this is to find replacement teachers. If you enjoy teaching ESL classes on a voluntary basis and are still looking for a solid extracurricular activity to boost that resume then let me know! BEAM is only in Boston (Allston). The past 2.5 years at BEAM have been a lot of fun and a great way to meet interesting people and learn more about other cultures.

No comments: