Wednesday, January 9, 2008

LBS extension on decision date?

Just one more thought, if you're thinking of getting an extension on your LBS decision date, they specifically write in the admit package that there are NO extensions (unlike with IESE, they were so kind to give me an additional 6 weeks to think things over). European b-schools seem to give little time, as I wrote IESE gave me 1 month from my acceptance date, and LBS is in the same time frame (accepted Dec 19, have to decide by Jan 25 by making a 1500 GBP deposit). US b-schools give you more time. Most R1 admits have until April to decide (3 months).

No comments: